Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?

Independent Health Insurance

Independent Health Insurance
Hello fellow agents and insurance agents may be! If you are currently in the sale of insurance or considering a career in insurance sales, the following ideas may be helpful to ensure that your track to a long and successful career in insurance. It will also help you decide what type of contract, independent or captive, sitting in that best meets your needs and goals, this time at this point and time in his career.

Independent medical insurance, 28 years ago when I started selling insurance, I have provided a firm sales contract prisoners recruited. I do not know if there is a separate contract to mention the advantages and disadvantages between them. I spent the first nine years of sales career, recruitment and training of captivity under the contract situation. I sold my last 18 years, depending on the sales contract to recruit and train agents.

One has lived in the time of the next prisoner is no major concern enough product selection contract work. Have more time on some products not competitive in the market.

Independent medical insurance, which severely limits our ability to provide solutions to many potential customers the ability. I have found over the years, most of the prisoners were usually only two or three times the competition. They usually focus on one or two segments. This limits their cross sell when a person has no other contractual rights. Independent health insurance as an independent agent, you are free to sign contracts with different companies. This may be a problem, but because many companies insurance companies contract the two sides began to lose focus. But sometimes, when you might want to change the market or add other companies, there is a very competitive product. Must be an independent agency to do so.

Independent medical insurance, the other major concern is the captive of the contract work, I did not stop my business. Your business unit ownership of another expression, "you will have to buy the right business block." The company I work for, if you are a stock acquisition right 100% of the companies will be able to block the first 15 years!

Independent medical insurance, when I was nine years after leaving, was acquired by only 40%. This means that I did not in my contract is valid, when I leave, I have become a free agent refill 60%. Again, I do not know, I did not say that there are other opportunities to sell insurance, and have the right from the outset, the acquisition of 100% of all sales! I learned the hard way. This is why it took me so long to find the courage to make the trip because he knew he would lose a large part of my income for renewal. There are many agents working to sell several companies can not acquire the right to provide an independent body. Thus, when the agent left the agency to continue to receive all updates to the company. This can not be all bad based on other media and services, the agency may provide proxy.

Overall, another difference you will notice is that the commission schedule for independent agents are generally higher, and captive insurance agents. For example, when I sell captive agents earned 20 percent of our health insurance products and 65% of the company's life insurance products 55% commission. When I went to an independent agency contract start earning 25% commission, my health insurance sales commission and 90% to 100% of my sales life insurance.

One of the advantages of traditional and captive is to provide a newcomer to the agents more training and support. But today, there are many great MGA, NMO, IMO and FMO agencies to provide all the traditional captives they provide training and support. In addition, you can still get high commission contracts, rights vest immediately, there are several business portfolio, support systems, lead, and so on.

Independent medical insurance, so once again, we hope you find this information useful for you. I do not need to learn some things the hard way I had early in my career. Pros and cons of having a separate contract with no first-hand knowledge of the prisoners I spend a lot of time and money. An insurance sales career is very helpful and your journey to success can be faster if you start from a knowledge point!

No comments:

Post a Comment